Making a difference in Toowoomba
Palm Lake Care Toowoomba is situated next door to our spectacular Toowoomba Palm Lake Resort. Palm Lake Care Toowoomba features all ground level, luxury suites with patios leading to expansive and beautifully manicured parklands. And of course, the very best 24/7 care and support.
- 24 hour nursing care
- Community BBQ areas
- Indoor and outdoor childrens' playground
- Lawn bowls green
- Raised garden beds for resident gardening
- Guest suite
- In-house postage service
- Choice of freshly cooked meals
- Bar - wine and beer included with lunch and dinner and Happy Hour
- Laundry service
- Internet access & Direct dial telephone
- Café & In Room Café Service
- Newspaper delivery
- Community bus
- Movie theatre
- Onsite hair and beauty salon
- Regular live entertainment
- Single ensuited rooms with courtyards or balconies
LifestyleOur Lifestyle team get to know each individual so their days can be enriched with companionship, purpose and stimulation. Spontaneous fun is as important as the resident inspired calendar of events they run.
Spacious 30m2, single rooms with ensuite bathrooms and courtyards, we give you everything you need for a comfortable and dignified stay including space to bring the things you love, to really make this your home.
Each suite features:
- Private suite with ensuite
- Furnished patio with direct access to gardens and outdoor seating
- Movement and lighting sensors
- Fully electric king single bed
- Pressure relieving mattress
- Desk and chair
- Large smart TV
- Direct dial telephone (Local & interstate calls are included)
- Individual control air conditioning
- Privacy blinds, curtains and plantation shutters
- Carpet and built-in cabinetry with stone benchtops
Maximum prices shown may not apply to you
Some people may only be required to pay the basic daily fee if their assessable assets are below the threshold and their only income is the standard aged pension.
Reflection: Living in Aged Care – A poem by Gisela Walden (91 years young)
- Gisela Walden
I am so impressed with not only the facility but the staff. They are friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and make Mum feel very special.
Palm Lake Care is the gold standard of what aged care in the modern era should be. Having Mum in Palm Lake Care allowed me to create some lasting joyous memories.
- Colleen Gander
I would like to thank the staff on Dorothy’s behalf for their caring, pleasant and friendly nature displayed at all times and i am sure this has contributed to Dorothy’s smooth transition into the aged care environment.
- Bob Young
A very nice, pleasant and happy place to reside. Happy staff, happy residents and the food is great, just like home. Keep up the good work, big thanks to all the staff.
- Angela Thompson