An oasis in leafy suburbia
Located in the quiet surrounds of Mt Warren Park, our brand new aged caring community is perfectly placed with close proximity to medical facilities and local shops. The easily accessible location also makes visiting your loved ones effortless. Palm Lake Care’s latest family owned and operated Aged Caring Community provides the highest level of residential, respite and palliative care.
- 24 hour nursing care
- Single ensuited rooms with courtyards or balconies
- Internet access & Direct dial telephone
- In-house postage service
- Choice of freshly cooked meals
- Café & In Room Café Service
- Newspaper delivery
- Laundry service
- Movie theatre
- Community bus
- Onsite hair and beauty salon
- Regular live entertainment
Memory support careMount Warren Park provides care and services for people living with dementia who do not require to live in dedicated secure environments.
Mt Warren Park Suites
Spacious 32m2 private suites throughout feature direct access to the outdoors allowing fresh air to circulate and boast the following inclusions.
Each suite features:
- Private suite with ensuite
- Furnished patio with direct access to outdoor garden settings and gardens (ground level)
- BBQ Areas
- Movement and lighting sensors
- Fully electric single bed
- Pressure relieving mattress
- Large smart TV
- Direct dial telephone (Local & interstate calls are included)
- Individual control air conditioning
- Privacy blinds, curtains and plantation shutters
- Carpet and built-in cabinetry with stone benchtops
Maximum prices shown may not apply to you
The Customer Experience Team assist clients, families and health professionals find the right care options. Our Quoting Tool provides an estimate for fees and charges to assist decision makers with financial options.
We strongly advocate receiving independent expert advice from an Aged Care Financial Advisor.
Our Specialists can provide contact details for Advisors in your area.
Reflection: Living in Aged Care – A poem by Gisela Walden (91 years young)
- Gisela Walden
I am so impressed with not only the facility but the staff. They are friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and make Mum feel very special.
Palm Lake Care is the gold standard of what aged care in the modern era should be. Having Mum in Palm Lake Care allowed me to create some lasting joyous memories.
- Colleen Gander
I would like to thank the staff on Dorothy’s behalf for their caring, pleasant and friendly nature displayed at all times and i am sure this has contributed to Dorothy’s smooth transition into the aged care environment.
- Bob Young
A very nice, pleasant and happy place to reside. Happy staff, happy residents and the food is great, just like home. Keep up the good work, big thanks to all the staff.
- Angela Thompson