Hamptons style comfort with a stunning bay outlook
Taking full advantage of its enviable waterfront position, with uninterrupted views of Moreton Bay, Palm Lake Care Beachmere will change the perception of aged care. Opened in 2020, featuring luxury Hamptons styling, luxury class-leading community, offers residents 24-hour support in 102 light and bright, private ensuite rooms each with individual access to the great outdoors. There are waterfront suites and couples can be accommodated – to keep loving partners together.
- 24 hour nursing care
- In-house postage service
- Choice of freshly cooked meals
- Laundry service
- Internet access & Direct dial telephone
- Community bus
- Movie theatre
- Café & In Room Café Service
- Newspaper delivery
- Onsite hair and beauty salon
- Regular live entertainment
- Single ensuited rooms with courtyards or balconies
LifestyleStimulating the mind and moving the body are very important for our general wellbeing. Our lifestyle team are passionate about providing activity programs for all levels of ability which are fun, engaging and allow social interaction. Our facilities are second to none which means our community have invitations to popcorn at the movies, a craft day, shows, pamper sessions, dance classes and so much more.
Spacious 31m2 private suites throughout feature direct access to the outdoors allowing fresh air to circulate and boast the following inclusions. We include everything you need with space for things you love.
Each suite features:
- Private suite with ensuite
- Furnished patio with direct access to outdoor garden settings and gardens (ground level)
- BBQ Areas
- Movement and lighting sensors
- Fully electric single bed
- Pressure relieving mattress
- Large smart TV
- Direct dial telephone (Local & interstate calls are included)
- Individual control air conditioning
- Privacy blinds, curtains and plantation shutters
- Carpet and built-in cabinetry with stone benchtops
Maximum prices shown may not apply to you
Some people may only be required to pay the basic daily fee if their assessable assets are below the threshold and their only income is the standard aged pension.
Understanding the fees and charges associated with aged care is made easier by the knowledgeable Palm Lake Care Customer Experience Team, who will explain them in a simple yet comprehensive manner using our Quoting Tool.
You will also receive a current Pricing Guide.
Being at Palm Lake Care, how could you complain. Beautifully appointed with attention to detail.
- Mick and Sue
Thank you to you and the lovely staff for welcoming Mavis into her new home so wonderfully.
- Marjorie and Ron
Am contacting you to commend Lauren for the help she has given me today. She was extremely user-friendly as she provided me with all the information I needed, In a thoughtful and considerate manner.
I attended the free aged care presentation today and was very impressed. You made it very easy to understand and put my mind at ease. It was the best 1 hour spent in a long time.
- Mrs S