Making a difference in Caloundra
Open from November 2022, Caloundra Aged Caring Community is right next door to our spectacular Palm Lake Resort Caloundra Cay. Palm Lake Care Caloundra features luxury suites with patios leading to expansive and beautifully manicured gardens. And of course, the very best 24/7 care and support.
Caloundra is an Additional Services Community. The Additional Services or lifestyle extras, include a variety of meal choices and superior lifestyle options. There is an additional daily charge.
Our Customer Experience Team will provide further information during your enquiry.
- 24 hour nursing care
- Direct outdoor access
- Internet access & Direct dial telephone
- Community bus
- Movie theatre
- Onsite hair and beauty salon
- Regular live entertainment
- Single ensuited rooms with courtyards or balconies
Guest HousePrecious time together is possible with family and friends able to stay in the guest house. Comfortably sleeping 4 or more people, including the resident if they wish, this is another way we keep families together.
We give you everything you need for a comfortable and dignified stay including space to bring the things you love, to really make this your home.
Each suite features:
- Private suite with ensuite
- Furnished patio with direct access to outdoor garden (ground level)
- Movement and lighting sensors
- Fully electric king single bed
- Pressure relieving mattress
- Desk and chair
- Large smart TV
- Direct dial telephone (Local & interstate calls are included)
- Individual control air conditioning
- Privacy blinds, curtains and plantation shutters
- Carpet and built-in cabinetry with stone benchtops
Maximum accommodation prices shown may not apply to you
Caloundra is an Additional Services Community, providing services or lifestyle extras, including a variety of meal choices and superior lifestyle options. There is an additional daily charge which is payable by everyone.
The Customer Experience Team assist clients, families and health professionals find the right care options.
Our Quoting Tool provides an estimate for fees and charges to assist decision makers with financial options.
We strongly advocate receiving independent expert advice from an Aged Care Financial Advisor.
Our Specialists can provide contact details for Advisors in your area.
Please pass on our sincere gratitude for making mum as comfortable as possible for taking such good care of her and of course for their devotion and professionalism.
- Chris McGaw
Reflection: Living in Aged Care – A poem by Gisela Walden (91 years young)
- Gisela Walden