Residential aged care
We want you to feel at home and our team gently encourages a supportive and family focused environment. Our private suites with ensuites are spacious enough to accommodate couples or singles at no extra cost. They come with everything you need to ensure a comfortable stay, with room enough to personalise with those belongings that make it a home – your favourite chair and other furnishings, pictures and memorabilia.
24 hour residential care is provided by a range of clinical and care professionals. These may include visiting doctors, dentists, audiologists and allied health specialists such as occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists plus Palm Lake Care round the clock registered nurses, enrolled nurses and personal carers. Our chefs, cooks and food service teams, housekeeping and maintenance crews make important contributions to the home environment being one we can all be proud of. Our Lifestyle team uncover interests and encourage interaction, social engagement, friendships and fun.
Our PLC promise is to make a positive difference to every resident every day, by providing the best individual care and support we can. We focus on health and lifestyle and passionately promote a food conscious culture. Residents are provided with nutritious meals prepared on-site everyday by our chefs, In addition to the importance of good nutrition, we understand the importance of social interaction around a shared meal experience, though we are quick to nurture with a quiet meal in the privacy of your own space, or give comfort by supporting a tradition of eating in front of a favourite TV show with a little company.
It is important to us that our residents feel listened to and treated with dignity and that we work collaboratively to learn their likes and dislikes. You and your family can rest assured that your choices will be respected with true person-centred care that places the resident at the centre of all decisions.
We know it can be ‘little things’ that make a big difference.
Talk to our Care Solutions team who will develop a tailored plan but be prepared for the following.
- Aged Care Assessment confirms government subsidies toward approved care. Contact My Aged Care 1800 200 422 to arrange.
- Enduring Power of Attorney confirms the decision making authority. We need to sight the original or hold a certified copy on file.
- Application form available when you tour or contact Care Solutions who will email it to you.
Fees & charges help
The Care Solutions Team at Palm Lake Care are a FREE service to help families and health professionals find the right care solution. We give clarity with fees and charges information tailored to individual circumstances and we help secure a suitable vacancy regardless of finances.
Contact us today on 1800 246 677 .
Residential aged care features
- Move in ready spacious private suites & ensuites with walk in robe, fridge, TV, phone, individual aircon
- Fully electric bed with pressure relieving mattress
- Couples suites
- Optional Interior Designed luxury furniture packages
- Qualified team of multi-disciplinary professionals 24/7 for continuity of care
- Movie theatre
- Arts and crafts
- Regular live entertainment
- Happy hour
- Onsite salon
- Community bus
- Internet access & video calling
- Allied Health services
- Extensive menu prepared fresh on site daily
Residential aged care availability
Check for Palm Lake Care suites available in your area.