A quaint village community
Modelled on a village square concept surrounded by 3 cottages – Poppy specialist dementia care,
Anzac and Remembrance.
The Lanes at Palm Lake Care Bethania is a small community of only 34 people receiving 24/7 care within one and a half acres of gardens. Here you will enjoy intimate lounges, dining options and alfresco areas. As a Lanes resident, you’ll find the pace a little slower and the spaces more intimate and relaxed. Each suite opens directly to outside to meandering walkways.
The Lanes Suites
- Spacious private suite for single or couples to stay together (couple’s occupancy includes additional single suite which can be used as second bedroom or living area)
- Large private ensuite
- Walk in robe
- Direct access to outdoors allowing fresh air to circulate
- Fully electric bed with pressure relieving mattress
- Television wall mounted
- Window furnishings and armchair
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- 24 hour specialist dementia nursing care
Maximum prices shown may not apply to you
Some people may only be required to pay the basic daily fee if their assessable assets are below the threshold and their only income is the standard aged pension.
You have 28 days to decide on how to pay:
1. A lump sum Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) or Contribution (RAC)
2. Rental style Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or Contribution (DAC)
3. Combination part lump sum and part ongoing payments with a drawdown option
- Government mandated fixed interest applies if accommodation is not paid in full
- Full daily accommodation charges apply until a lump sum is paid or Department of Human Services advice dictating a lesser amount is received
- Lump sums are refunded in full, less any deductions you choose, within 14 days of discharge or receipt of deed of probate.
A small village feel with everything on hand
A small village feel with everything on hand The relaxed village environment inspires and motivates residents to interact on a daily basis. The Lanes features specially designed gardens, gazebos, coloured walkways and wandering paths. Residents here have complete liberty to help around the community and access all the Bethania amenities such as theatre, café, activities rooms, lifestyle programs and bus outings. Residents can help tend our vegetable and flower gardens, fruit trees and use all the amenities such as theatre, café, activities and outings.
We’re here to help make your aged care options clear
Placing a loved one in aged care can be complicated. Our Care Solutions service gives clarity during an often confusing time, helping to tailor fees and financial arrangements to create the right solution for individual circumstances.
Get in touch today
Drop us a line or simply freecall 1800 246 677
for new enquiries or call the community of your choosing directly to talk with one of the friendly Palm Lake team.
Palm Lake Care Bethania. 1 Goodooga Drive, Bethania QLD 4205. | P 07 3086 3000 | F 07 3086 3199