Preferred visiting hours 9am to 5pm daily
How you help keep everyone safe
The Australian Government introduced a requirement for visitors to show evidence of current double COVID vaccinations with boosters recommended as soon as possible and wear a mask, in addition to social distancing and COVID-19 screening. The Government also supports additional measures for individual communities should we feel the need.
At Palm Lake Caring Communities we believe being with loved ones is important, and we build wide corridors and plenty of direct access to beautiful outdoor spaces to enjoy. Every resident deserves to feel safe in their home and some can feel quite nervous, so please observe the following.
- Please enter through our reception and allow time for temperature checking and screening questions
- Present proof of current COVID vaccination and wear a mask (supplied)
- Visit in a private suite or our beautiful outdoor areas leaving dining rooms for residents only
- Wash your hands regularly
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of minimally 1.5m from every person
- Leave communal spaces for residents by visiting in private suite or outdoors
- Set up a system for information to be shared as EPOA first contact receive updates
- Consider how you can reduce traffic flow amongst our vulnerable Communities
Reschedule your visit if you or someone close to you
- has been unwell or is awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or has a fever of 37.5 or higher
- has returned from overseas or area of concern or community transmission in the last 14 days
Other ways to stay in touch
- Message a resident – send photos and well wishes here
- Direct dial suites – the suite number is the last digits in their individual phone number
- Book face time assistance by calling the care team
Please refer to the following Queensland Government pages for more information.