Bethania | Casual
Here at Palm Lake Care we have strong foundations in family values, which stems from being a family-owned-and-run business. We are committed to innovation and leadership at all levels to attract and retain quality people who care.
Palm Lake Care’s Bethania Aged Care Community is currently looking for a casual Registered Nurse to join our team. The Community works around a seven day roster with a variety of shifts inclusive of covering both planned and unplanned leave. You will have the ability to work weekend and night shifts, attracting competitive penalty rates.
You will work under the guidance of the Clinical Manager to deliver quality care to our residents and provide leadership to the care team. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive and accurate nursing assessments, engage in nursing practices that enhance the dignity and integrity of the resident’s independence and the management of medications. You will liaise with medical practitioners, family and other health professionals in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the individual resident care.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Nursing qualification with current AHPRA registration
- Experience working in an Australian Aged Care Facility
- Demonstrated competence in medication management, clinical skills and documentation
- You will be team orientated to achieve the best possible outcomes for our residents
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation standards would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Autumn Care would be highly regarded
- National Police Check
What we can offer:
- Competitive allowances and penalty rates for weekend shifts
- Excellent working conditions with a focus of care for our employees
- Variety of hours with the opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Genuine career opportunity with on the job training and online training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being a part of a family focused organisation, dedicated to supporting our aging population
All applicants must be willing to provide a valid national police check and undergo a pre-employment medical assessment. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply today!
Upload your CV as PDF or word document below.