Personal Care Assistants
Deception Bay | Part Time
We value people who can take ownership and want to make a difference
This is our Residents home. Residents have a comfortable and full life whilst they are with us.
An Organisation that innovates, expands and operates sustainably
Palm Lake Care’s Deception Bay Aged Care Community is currently looking for multiple Part time Personal Care Assistants for both day and night shift.
You will work under the guidance of the Registered Nurse to deliver quality care to our residents and assist them in the activities of daily living including mobility, nutrition, hygiene and grooming. You will work as a collaborate team committed to continuous improvements for our residents and their families. Above all you will engage in practices that enhance the dignity and integrity of the resident’s independence.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Experience working in an Australian Aged Care Facility
- Must be able to work night shifts
- You will be team orientated to achieve the best possible outcomes for our residents
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Knowledge of ACFI would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Autumn Care would be highly regarded
- National Police Check
What we can offer:
- Competitive allowances and penalty rates for weekend shifts
- A focus of care for our employees
- Variety of hours with the opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being a part of a family focused organisation, dedicated to supporting our aging population
All applicants must be willing to provide a valid national police check, annual influenza & COVID vaccination and undergo a pre-employment medical assessment. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply today!