Personal Care Assistants
Mt Warren Park | Part Time
Palm Lake Care’s Mt Warren Park Aged Care Community is currently looking for Part time and Casual Personal Care Assistants.
You will work under the guidance of the Registered Nurse to deliver quality care to our residents and assist them in the activities of daily living including mobility, nutrition, hygiene and grooming. You will work as a collaborate team committed to continuous improvements for our residents and their families. Above all you will engage in practices that enhance the dignity and integrity of the resident’s independence.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Experience working in an Australian Aged Care Facility
- You will be team orientated to achieve the best possible outcomes for our residents
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Knowledge of ACFI would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Autumn Care would be highly regarded
- National Police Check
- Influenza and Covid 19 vaccination evidence
- Must be able to work weekends
What we can offer:
- Competitive allowances and penalty rates for weekend shifts
- A focus of care for our employees
- Variety of hours with the opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being a part of a family focused organisation, dedicated to supporting our aging population
As well as providing a current Police Check and Vaccination evidence, all applicants must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply today! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note, all Palm Lake Care Communities are smoke-free workplaces.