Lifestyle team member
Bargara | Casual
Here at Palm Lake Care we have strong foundations in family values, which stems from being a family-owned-and-run business. We are committed to innovation and leadership at all levels to attract and retain quality people who care.
Palm Lake Care’s Bargara Aged Care Community is currently looking for a Lifestyle team member to join our team.
You will work under the guidance of the Service Manager to enhance the quality of life of our residents through offering a comprehensive range of individual and group activities. You will work as a collaborate team committed to continuous improvements for our residents and their families. Above all you will engage in practices that enhance the dignity and integrity of the resident’s independence.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Demonstrated understanding of ACFI framework
- Knowledge of Autumn Care would be highly regarded
What we can offer:
- Excellent working conditions with a focus of care for our employees
- Variety of hours with the opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Genuine career opportunity with on the job training and online training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being a part of a family focused organisation, dedicated to supporting our aging population
All applicants must be willing to provide a valid national police check, annual Influenza and Covid 19 vaccinations and undergo a pre-employment medical assessment. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply today!