Bargara | Part Time
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the Aged Care Sector? Do you want to grow a long term career?
Here at Palm Lake Care we have strong foundations in family values, which stems from being a family-owned-and-run business. We are committed to innovation and leadership at all levels to attract and retain quality people who care.
Palm Lake Care’s Bargara Aged Care Community is currently looking for experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our team.
You will work under the guidance of the Clinical Manager and with the Registered Nurse to ensure all residents are receiving the highest possible care. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising all aspects of resident care as required by the Registered Nurse in line with our policies and procedures. You will engage in nursing practices that enhance the dignity and integrity of the resident’s independence.
What we are looking for:
- Diploma of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience working in an Australian Aged Care Facility
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- You will be team orientated to achieve the best possible outcomes for our residents
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation standards would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Autumn Care would be highly regarded
- National Police Check
- Annual Influenza and Covid vaccination
What we can offer:
- Competitive allowances and penalty rates for weekend/night shifts
- Excellent working conditions with a focus of care for our employees
- Genuine career opportunity with on the job training and online training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being a part of a family focused organisation, dedicated to supporting our aging population
All applicants must be willing to provide a valid national police check, influenza and covid vaccination evidence and undergo a pre-employment medical assessment. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please apply today!
Palm Lake Care’s Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.